21.6.21

Overview

KREARA Solutions is a clinical data management and biometrics solution provider based out of the beautiful campus of Technopark, Trivandrum. Originally established as a statistical services vendor in April 2004, Kreara soon gained traction in the field of clinical trials and got ourselves well versed with the ICH/GCP and CFR PART 11 regulatory requirements. Since then Kreara has been using custom built software applications and standard statistical packages like SAS for providing end-to-end data management and biometric solutions to the pharmaceutical companies and contract research organizations in India, USA and Europe. Kreara was officially incorporated in April 2004.

Our mission is to become the Number 1 CRO in the country providing supplementary services for clinical trials and ultimately help our clients to make affordable and quality health care to the masses a reality.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Nice dispatch and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information.

Anonymous said...

Amiable brief and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you for your information.

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.